Absolem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Guild for Summoners War on phone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Farm or Not To Farm?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MTdD215

MTdD215

To Farm or Not To Farm? Empty
PostSubject: To Farm or Not To Farm?   To Farm or Not To Farm? I_icon_minitimeWed 20 May - 16:55

Lately there has been much discussion about whether or not our guild should engage in "farming guild points" by intentionally suppressing our guild rank in order to face easier targets. The trade-off is the lesser amount of summoning stones at the end of each cycle, and of course the lowered prestige of being in a Fighter ranked guild as opposed to a Conqueror.

The aforementioned statements are my objective assessment thus far, and I will refrain from giving an opinion on the matter until the people weigh in.

Please use the following thread to voice your opinions on Guild Farming Practices:
Back to top Go down
Kiten

Kiten

PostSubject: Re: To Farm or Not To Farm?   To Farm or Not To Farm? I_icon_minitimeWed 20 May - 18:55

Alright, so let's write out our opinion on the matter I guess.

I am of the opinion that guild points matter way more than summoning stones to a player. My thinking is based simply on a matter of consistency: while summoning stones are another source of fodder that occasionally will translate into a good pull, guild points always net you results. It might be fusion material for some and scrolls for others (imho a bad purchase but this is not the topic for that), but it will definetely translate into rainbowmons and Ifrit pieces for everyone. Both of these purchases will make growing players boost their progress immensely and stronger players get more tools for their end-game content faster. If there is a problem with the tradeoff of guild points for summoning stones, it is all on com2us' game designers giving its playerbase a reason to exploit the rewards system but none to actually play it out like they intended them to.

On top of that, just yesterday new items coming into the guild store were announced: guild buildings and legendary scroll fragments. While we are not certain on the pricing or functionality of these items yet, it is pretty safe to assume that the legendary scroll fragments will be something we all want to put our hands on. I think these announcements make for a wonderful, welcomed coincidence that we should not ignore.

So in short, I like the idea of gaining more guild points per week. I really really like it.
Back to top Go down
MTdD215

MTdD215

PostSubject: Re: To Farm or Not To Farm?   To Farm or Not To Farm? I_icon_minitimeWed 20 May - 20:10

Thanks for your insight. I look forward to the up update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Farm or Not To Farm?   To Farm or Not To Farm? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Farm or Not To Farm?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolem :: Guild Wars-
Jump to: